1. Name: Cristina Sainz
2. Age: 21
3. Occupation: accounting @ Northrop Grumman
4.Current Location: 711
5. Hometown/Birthplace: Inglewood, Ca
6. Nationality: Hispanic
7. Height: 5″2
8. Weight: 120
9. Eye Color: Brown
10. Hair Color: Blonde
11. Measurements: 34,25,26
12. Previous Modeling Experience: none
13. Hobbies: drinking, smoking, dancing, shopping.
14. Favorite Strain: Sativa
15. Benefits from Medicinal Marijuana: Everything !!
16. Favorite Thing to do while high: listen to music
17. First Smoking Experience: smoking with my best friend, pretty high and we got lost. Trying to get back home.
18. Years Medical Patient: 4
19. Preferred Method of Smoking: bongs&blunts
20. Sports Team: New York Yankees
21. Tell us a little about your personality: outgoing, loud, down to earth
22. Music: EVERYTHING !
23: TV Shows: That 70s show
24: Movies: Half Baked
25: Favorite Actor: Jhonny Depp
26. Favorite Munchies: Hot Fries Cheetos
27. Favorite Book: 100 Strokes Of The Brush Before Bed
28. Dream Destination: Become Model/Tattoo Artist
29. Do you like to go out to clubs party drink/stay home and smoke/a mix?: Yes
30. Favorite thing about weed: The feeling after you smoke it.
31. Turn offs: a weak smoker, guy with no job
32. Turn ons: sexy lips, a guy who can smoke
33. How would your friends and family describe you?: funny, loud, loving, outgoing, independent
34. Why did you decide/do you want/look forward to this photoshoot: having fun.
35. Philosophy on life/what would you consider succsess in life: going to school for what you want to do, having a good job, being independent
36. Philosophy on work, and if you had enough money to retire right now would you?: no, I wouldn’t retire. I love keeping myself busy and working. Making money is a must
37. Whats your Greatest Strength: Great communication
38. Weakness: Lack of experience for modeling, but I know I can adapt to it fast and get the hang of it.
39. Who Inspires you: Kat von D.
40. Dream Job. Modeling
41. Most Proud moment: graduating
42. Most embarrassing moment/funniest high memory: getting lost to go back home.
43. Pet peeve/irritates you: Rude people
44. Do you have any piercings? If so where? Dimples, tounge, belly button, ears
45. Do you have any tattoos? If so where? Everywhere, stomach, arm, back, neck, throat, feet, hands, knuckles.
46. Shout outs/Last words: Shout out to Andre Galindo for recommending I do this, and to the person I’m writing this interview for.