1. Name: Sarah Smith
2. Age: 26
3. Occupation: Mommy, model, entrepreneur.
4.Current Location: Victorville, CA.
5. Hometown/Birthplace: Ojai, CA.
6. Nationality: I’m a mixed breed.
7. Height: 5’5
8. Weight: 137
9. Eye Color: They’re a chronic green
10. Hair Color: Black.
12. Previous Modeling Experience: I’ve done work for Phoenix NORML, Harley Davidson, Love & Hate Tattoo, Club Tattoo, Wilder Wear Clothing and INCYPH Entertainment.
13. Hobbies: Play time with my son, running with my Pitbull Chevelle, cooking amazing things, drawing/painting and of course some time with my good friend Ganja.
14. Favorite Strain: Green Crack
15. Benifits from Medicinal Marijuana: I personally feel as though Medicinal Marijuana would be a much healthier alternative to opiates used to control pain in all types of patients, among a plethora of other very valid and amazing benefits others have reaped.
16. Favorite Thing to do while high: Read Poe or paint.
17. First Smoking Experience: My older sister and I. I was way too young and wanted to talk way too much. However, I was hooked.
18. Years Medical Patient: My card actually expired in April. I haven’t renewed, oops!
19. Preffered Method of Smoking: Bong or Vaporizer.
20. Sports Team: Minnesota Vikings! Jared Allen lived in Scottsdale at one point and was a friend of a friend. He let us use his house when our A/C broke and he was out of town. Golden dude.
21. Tell us a little about your personality: I’m spontaneous. I hate rules and people who just want to hold me down. I love good music, good buds and a nice day at the beach with my son and my dog.
22. Music: Beatles, Tom Petty, Incubus, anything Jack White does, Pantera, Sublime, Dirty Heads, B Foundation, 311, Bob Marley, Guns N Roses, Rolling Stones…. I could go on, and on, and on.
23: Tv Shows: Weeds, True Blood, South Park, Toddlers and Tiaras.
24: Movies: Big Lebowski, Man on Fire, Catch Me If You Can, Super High Me, Gas Land ( I love documentaries)
25: Favorite Actor: Christopher Walken
26. Favorite Munchies: Jalapeño jack Sun Chips
27. Favorite Book: I have a 1938 copy of Edward Allen Poe’s complete poems and stories. I dive in when I’m high and it’s like another world. People say Poe is depressing, but I think it’s beautiful and romantic.
28. Dream Destination: Florence, Italy.
29. Do you like to go out to clubs party drink/stay home and smoke/a mix?: A mix. I happen to love strip clubs, not fist pumping dance clubs, I like to smoke and have some drinks, talk to beautiful girls and play some pool.
30. Favorite thing about weed: The way it smells when you’re packing a bowl of crystally, sticky green.
31. Turn offs: Bad grammer, baggy pants, a stick up your ass, lying, cheating, closed minded-ness of all kinds, bad smells.
32. Turn ons: If he can afford to smoke weed and at least ball on a budget I’m happy. No broke stoners. Oh, and a man’s gotta have game.
33. How would your friends and family describe you?: Ooooh I never ask.
34. Why did you decide/do you want/look forward to this pohotoshoot: It seems like it would be a fun experience and a nice way to gain some alternative exposure.
35. Philosophy on life/what would you consider sucsess in life: Be a good person and good things will come to you.
36. Philosophy on work, and if you had enough money to retire right now would you?: No, I miss working full time.
37. Whats your Greatest Strength: I’m just a strong person, so myself. I guess.
38. Weakness: I always get wrapped up in lost causes. I always want to help someone.
39. Who Inspires you: My grandmother and my Papa.
40. Dream Job: Hugh Hefner.
41. Most Proud moment: Every time I can see my son learn something I taught him makes me so proud.
42. Most embarassing moment/funniest high memory: If I could only remember….. lol
43. Pet peeve/iritates you: People that don’t know when to shut up.
44. Shout outs/Last words: “the love you take is equal to the love you make.”
45: Any questions for us: None as of yet!